BIZ IN THE BAG
Our company provides the opportunity for you to market your products or services through SWAG Bag Advertising. We can guarantee your marketing material in 300 bags per month for 12 months. That's 3600 opportunities to get your business nationally recognized.
Join our mailing list to receive Free Marketing on a Shoestring Budget ideas plus special offers on advertising.
BIZ IN THE BAG JUNE EVENTS
|3 B2B Networkers @ 30 bags each||90|
|3 Biz Luncheons @ 25 bags each||75|
|2 Business After Hour Events @ 30 bags each||60|
|Add on events vary weekly and monthly.|
|1 Father's Day Event @ 50 bags||$15|
|1 First Day of Summer Family Fun Event @ 100 bags||$30|
Creative packaging ideas and Summer Specials are a great idea to entice customers.
*Reminder that we book your swag advertising spot up to 2 weeks in advance.*
Subject line should include the event name.
Our events fill very quickly with vendor inserts.
We only allow 1 vendor type per event.
100 insert minimum
|Repeating Events; 1 set each week, different locations monthly||Total Bags|
|3 B2B net workers @ 30 bags each||90|
|2 Biz Luncheons @ 30 bags each||60|
|2 Business After Hour Events @ 50 bags each||100|
|250 Opportunities to Market your Biz||Just $75|
30 cents per bag, per event, unless otherwise stated.
Mix and Match any events. We can package your business card with an item to draw more attention for an additional charge. Pre-approval required. Inserts are due 2 weeks before the event. Shipping is responsibility of vendor. Ship to address may vary per event. Ship to address provided once order and event assigned. No refunds for services.
Swag Bag Marketing Rave Reviews!
"Thank you! I visited your page the first time, tried one of your tips, and BOOM! Best response ever on Instagram! You put all the we binary to shame." - Jo Gordo
"I received a swag bag at a local business opening. Sara's bag was the best I have ever received of any event I have ever attended before. Highly recommend her service for anyone trying to get the world out and needing exposure." - Heidi Epstein
"Absolutely loved everything in my Biz in the Bag! Can't wait to order from many of the vendors!" - Cherry Cayke
"I enjoy getting surprises in the mail especially today. Thanks Sara Lopez with Swag Bag Marketing at www.swagbagmarketing.com I will always be a fan and great items and materials I can use. The package made my day, thanks much." - Patricia Hartfield
"Thank you Sara. I love this swag bag idea and it is a great help to us small business owners to help get our names and business out in the world." - April Rease
Need a speaker?
Sara is a marketing professional with over 20 years of experience as a sales trainer for an international company. She branched out on her own to share her expertise. Train the Trainer certified and a featured national speaker for marketing on a budget, Sara makes marketing fun.
Contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won't affect the user's experience .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com /adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 72 hours
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2018-05-26
Biz In The Bag GDPR Notice
Biz In The Bag understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all data and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Biz In The Bag contact information: Sara Lopez, email@example.com, 561-376-9029.
2. What Does This Notice Cover? This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What is Personal Data? Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other on line identifiers. The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
4. What Are My Rights? Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to; 4.1 The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact Biz In The Bag to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11. 4.2 The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this. 4.3 The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by Biz In The Bag is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact Biz In The Bag using the details in Part 11 to find out more. 4.4 The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask Biz In The Bag to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact Biz In The Bag using the details in Part 11 to find out more. 4.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data. 4.6 The right to object to Biz In The Bag using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes. 4.7 The right to data portability. This means that you can ask Biz In The Bag for a copy of your personal data held by Biz In The Bag to re-use with another service or business in many cases. 4.8 Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. Part 6 explains more about how we use your personal data, including automated decision-making. For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact Biz In The Bag using the details provided in Part 11. Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau. If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. What Personal Data Do You Collect? We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with Biz In The Bag): Name, Gender, Address, Email address, Telephone number, Business name, Job title, Payment information, Information about your preferences and interests. Your personal data is obtained from information you provided to us and Google Analytics.
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data? Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes: Providing and managing your account. Supplying our products and services to you. Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you. Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you. Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may opt-out at any time by selecting the unsubscribe link contained within automated communications. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, and text message with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
7. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data? We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reasons for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore not be kept in excess of 60 months following our last interaction.
8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data? We may store or transfer some or all of your personal data in countries that are not part of the European Economic Area (the “EEA” consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). These are known as “third countries” and may not have data protection laws that are as strong as those in the UK and/or the EEA. This means that we will take additional steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR. The security of your personal data is essential to Biz In The Bag, and to protect your data, we take a number of important measures.
9. Do You Share My Personal Data? Wwe may share your personal data with other companies in our group for cross-marketing purposes. This includes subsidiaries and parters. We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold. If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law. We sometimes contract with third parties (as described above) that are located outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA” consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). If any personal data is transferred to a third party outside of the EEA, we will take suitable steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR, as explained above in Part 8. In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
10. How Can I Access My Personal Data? If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask Biz In The Bag for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”. All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email addresses shown in Part 11. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding. We will respond to your subject access request within 30 days. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of 90 days from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
11. How Do I Contact You? To contact Biz In The Bag about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, please use the following details to the attention of Sara Lopez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 561-376-9029.
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice. we may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection. Any changes will be made available on this page.
Last Edited on 2018-05-26